Featured Post

Tyler Morning Telegraph - Galdámez brings church planting, education experience to Grace Español

Here are two articles written by Emily Guevara ( Twitter: @TMTEmily)  on our background and on  Grace Español .   Tyler Morning Telegraph...

Monday, January 25, 2010

Random Thoughts About Children and Life

What happens to our kids when they grow up? We wish for them to be those we use to hold by the hand when walking, those that sat on our laps to hear a story, the ones we tucked in bed and saw each morning. But nothing that is will remain the same. Time passes. Time changes things and people. Here I am 39 years later and how things have changed. I could not have ever guessed where I am now. But I am here and For the most part, content. With ups and downs that I have to tackle as they come. With my eyes on what I desire but with no guarantee that it will happen. I have to admit, some times I get to some low ends.They affect me,but not for long. But I try to keep myself moving forward. My son reminded of my favorite quote from my favorite movie Rocky Balboa, "It's not about how hard you hit, but about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward." (see movie clip below)

No comments: