Featured Post

Tyler Morning Telegraph - Galdámez brings church planting, education experience to Grace Español

Here are two articles written by Emily Guevara ( Twitter: @TMTEmily)  on our background and on  Grace Español .   Tyler Morning Telegraph...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

God's Protection

"The angel of the Lord encamps
around those who fear him, and delivers them." Psalm 34:7

After a church meeting a sister from our church prayed that God's angels would protect us as we travelled back home in the rain. I didn't even hear this part until my wife later reminded me.

Today as we travelled home I decided to go on the carpool lane while it was raining. I had not driven too long around 70 mph when I felt the water on the side hitting the wheels of the car. I pressed on the breaks and as I did this the car started to spin counterclock wise. I held on to the steering wheel and kept pressure on the breaks as the car rotated to the next lane and slowly spinned and faced incoming traffic. I worried about my wife being hit by a car coming and was waiting for the impact. The car kept spinning as it moved into two lanes and came back to the carpool lane heading for the medium. At that point I straightened the steering wheel and felt the car quickly jerking and moving forward. I pushed on the accelerator and kept driving.

We had just spinned 360 degrees, no car came close to us and we kept driving. That moment felt like time had stopped and we were in another dimension. As we drove we were 100% certain God has send an angel (or maybe more than one) to protect us. Five minutes after we experienced this we saw a big accident on the opposite side of the Freeway. About 20 mins. later, there was an accident on the carpool lane, car was facing incoming traffic and two other cars on the side of the Freeway.

We know God protected us today. Thank you Lord for your loving kindness.

No comments: