Featured Post

Tyler Morning Telegraph - Galdámez brings church planting, education experience to Grace Español

Here are two articles written by Emily Guevara ( Twitter: @TMTEmily)  on our background and on  Grace Español .   Tyler Morning Telegraph...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The World is Much More Than What's Around US

Our world is so limited.  What I mean is that many times we are so concentrated with our own little world that we think it is the only one that exists. But we forget that God created this world and all of us.   As my wife, myself and a group of Doctors and nurses been in Perú these last five days and as I have reflected upon seeing so many face, I realize how God loves everyone. He loves all the peoples of the Earth.  On my run yesterday I saw so many faces of people who lived in places I have never even thought about.  I realized that God loves them just as much as he loves me.  I am blessed because I know him but as I prayed that God would also use me in any way to show others the way to Him. That He would also show the way to them as well.  People that I never imagined lived on this planet. They are just as valuable. They need Jesus. Now.





No comments: