Featured Post

Tyler Morning Telegraph - Galdámez brings church planting, education experience to Grace Español

Here are two articles written by Emily Guevara ( Twitter: @TMTEmily)  on our background and on  Grace Español .   Tyler Morning Telegraph...

Wednesday, May 06, 2020

I trust in your providence

I trust in your providence
based on Ruth 1


Lord, I acknowledge that you rule and direct everything and everyone 
in a way that I cannot see or understand. I know that you do it in my 
life to show me your infallible love (hesed) and help me to fulfill your 
will. 
There are circumstances, difficult situations, tragedies and other
experiences that will come into my life that will make me doubt that 
you are not with me or that you have abandoned me. Help me not to 
lose hope, to fill my heart with bitterness thinking that you are guilty 
of  what is happening to me. Don't let me believe that your powerful 
hand has been raised against me. Help me to refuse thinking that you 
have condemned me as the judge and you have put me through 
affliction. Do not let me lose my hope in you my God Shadai 
(Almighty). I pray that at this moment you will help me to trust in your 
infallible love (chesed) based on the new covenant that you have made 
through the blood of my Lord Jesus Christ. I trust your providence 
without fear because I know that you are with me. 
Thank you that my future is secure in you and that everything that 
happens in my life will work for my eternal good. Amen.






No comments: