Featured Post

Tyler Morning Telegraph - Galdámez brings church planting, education experience to Grace Español

Here are two articles written by Emily Guevara ( Twitter: @TMTEmily)  on our background and on  Grace Español .   Tyler Morning Telegraph...

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Review of "Así Crezco" (Spanish edition)

 

As� CrezcoAsí Crezco by Dia L Michels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is fantastic! This is the second one in this series that I get the opportunity to read.

It introduces 8 animals and how they are born and grow. Each of these baby animals is presented with some brief facts, in simple language and great illustrations. At the end it shows a map where these are located, resources to find more information about them and a section on questions for each baby animal.
My 10 year old who is fully bilingual and I enjoyed this book. She knew a lot of the material and I must admit I learned quite a few things. My favorite part was the questions and answers at the end.
This is a great book for children starting from toddler age. I am assuming this book was translated from English and it is well-done. I can tell that from the wording, vocabulary and sentence structure used even if I don’t have the English copy.
I received an advanced copy through Librarything.


¡Este libro es fantástico! Esta es la segunda de esta serie que tengo la oportunidad de leer.

Presenta 8 animales y cómo nacen y crecen. Cada uno de estos animales bebés se presenta con algunos hechos breves, en un lenguaje sencillo y maravillosas ilustraciones. Al final muestra un mapa donde se encuentran, recursos para encontrar más información sobre ellos y una sección sobre preguntas para cada animal bebé.
Mi hija de 10 años que es totalmente bilingüe y yo disfrutamos de este libro. Ella sabía mucho del material y debo admitir que aprendí bastantes cosas. Mi parte favorita eran las preguntas y respuestas al final.
Este es un gran libro para niños a partir de la edad de párvulos. Asumo que este libro fue traducido del inglés y ha sido bien hecho. Puedo decir esto por la redacción, vocabulario y estructura de oraciones utilizadas sin poseer la copia en inglés.
Recibí una copia avanzada a través de Librarything.

View all my reviews

No comments: