Featured Post

Tyler Morning Telegraph - Galdámez brings church planting, education experience to Grace Español

Here are two articles written by Emily Guevara ( Twitter: @TMTEmily)  on our background and on  Grace Español .   Tyler Morning Telegraph...

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Ayúdame a ser un cristiano generoso - Help me to be a generous Christian

Ayúdame a ser un cristiano generoso
Rut 2

Señor, gracias por la bondad que me has mostrado de muchas maneras tangibles. En tu providencia permites que tenga tiempos de abundancia para ayudar a otros y tiempos de necesidad para recibir ayuda. Ayúdame a estar atento a las personas que tú pones en mi vida que necesitan ayuda. Nada de lo que pasa en mi vida, ni ninguna persona en mi vida es una coincidencia. Todo es dirigido por tu providencia. Te reconozco como la fuente de bendición de todo lo que poseo. Yo soy tu mayordomo de todo lo que me haz permitido tener. Es por esto que debo ser generoso sin buscar un interés para mí mismo. Quiero expresar la bondad que he recibido de ti a otras personas que tú pones en mi vida siendo generoso y hospitalario. Muéstrame las oportunidades para llevar esto a cabo. Ruego que las personas que ayude puedan ver tu mano bondadosa a través de mí. Que puedan expresarte agradecimiento, a ser diligentes en cuidar lo que tú les has dado y aprender a expresar tu bondad a otros de maneras tangibles. Amén.

Help me to be a generous Christian
Ruth 2

Lord, thank you for the kindness you have shown me in many tangible ways. In your providence you allow me to have times of abundance to help others and times of need to receive help. Help me to be attentive to the people that you put in my life that need help. Nothing that happens in my life, nor any person in my life is a coincidence. Everything is directed by your providence. I recognize you as the source of blessing for all that I possess. I am your steward of all that you have allowed me to have. This is why I must be generous without seeking an interest for myself. I want to express the kindness that I have received from you to other people that you put in my life being generous and hospitable. Show me the opportunities to do this. I pray that the people I help can see your kind hand through me. May they express appreciation to you, to be diligent in caring for what you have given them, and to learn to express your goodness to others in tangible ways. Amen.

No comments: