Featured Post

Tyler Morning Telegraph - Galdámez brings church planting, education experience to Grace Español

Here are two articles written by Emily Guevara ( Twitter: @TMTEmily)  on our background and on  Grace Español .   Tyler Morning Telegraph...

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Guía mis planes - Guide my Plans

Guía mis planes 
Rut 3

Señor, que todos mis planes que tenga busquen no mis propios intereses sino el interés de los que tú has puesto en mi vida. Se que algunos planes requieren riesgo y que no debo temer siempre y cuando lo hago considerando los valores de tu reino. Además ayúdame a actuar con integridad moral y espiritual. Que mi integridad se demuestre en mi prudencia y discreción en las decisiones. Ayúdame a tener integridad moral no dejando que mis deseos pecaminosos me dominen y me lleven a tomar decisiones equivocadas. Deseo ser íntegro en todas las áreas de mi vida cuidando que todo lo que hago o digo refleje tu pureza moral. Quiero ser moralmente escrupuloso y dejarme llevar por la cultura o mis propios malos deseos. Ruego que me ayudes vivir tu Verdad revelada en la Biblia. Que pueda arraigarme en ella y depender en ella en todas mis decisiones. Ayúdame a ser paciente y esperar en ti cuando necesito guía en mis planes y decisiones. Reconozco que tu estás obrando detrás del escenario y que cumplirás tu plan en mi vida usando. ¡Tú eres soberano sobre mi vida! Amen.

Guide my plans
Ruth 3

Lord, may all my plans I have seek not my own interests but the interest of those that you have put in my life. I know that some plans require risk and that I should not fear as long as I do it considering the values ​​of your kingdom. Also help me to act with moral and spiritual integrity. May my integrity be demonstrated in my prudence and discretion in all decisions. Help me to have moral integrity by not letting my sinful desires dominate me and lead me to make wrong decisions. I want to be honest in all areas of my life, taking care that everything I do or say reflects your moral purity. I want to be morally scrupulous and avoid being carried away by culture or my own bad desires. I pray that you help me to live your Truth revealed in the Bible. May I be rooted and grounded in it depending on it in all my decisions. Help me to be patient and wait on you when I need guidance in my plans and decisions. I acknowledge that you are working in my life behind the scenes and that you will fulfill your plan in my life. You are sovereign over my life! Amen.

No comments: