Featured Post

Tyler Morning Telegraph - Galdámez brings church planting, education experience to Grace Español

Here are two articles written by Emily Guevara ( Twitter: @TMTEmily)  on our background and on  Grace Español .   Tyler Morning Telegraph...

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Orando las bienaventuranzas - 2 Parte

Dos oraciones más basadas en las bienaventuranzas

Mateo 5:5


Señor, quiero ser una persona que entiende quien es delante de ti y no necesita demostrar su fuerza física a nadie. Reconozco que en ti, no tengo nada que perder. Tu haz asegurado todos mis derechos como tu hijo en tu reino. Quiero mostrar fuerza interna antes que externa. Ayúdame a dejar a un lado la ira, el enojo, el rencor y el odio. Dame fuerza para controlar mis emociones especialmente cuando soy provocado por alguien. Dejo todo en tus manos porque tu me amas y me cuidas como nadie.  Gracias por la herencia que me prometes de poseer la tierra. ¡Que privilegio es el poder ser coheredero con Cristo y reinar con Él en su reino!

Lord, I want to be a person who understands who he is in front of you and does not need to prove his physical strength to anyone.  I recognize that in you, I have nothing to lose.  You have secured all my rights as your son/daughter in your kingdom.  I want to show internal strength rather than external.  Help me set aside anger, resentment and hate.  Give me strength to control my emotions especially when I am provoked by someone.  I leave everything in your hands because you love me and take care of me like nobody else.  Thank you for the inheritance you promise me to own the earth.  What a privilege it is to be able to be coheir with Christ and reign with Him in his kingdom!

Mateo 5:6

Señor, deseo tener hambre y sed de tu justicia. Tu me haz declarado sin culpa de mis pecados por medio de tu sacrificio en la cruz. Me haz dado la capacidad de hacer lo que es bueno delante de ti. Antes era imposible con mis propios esfuerzos, pero ahora por medio de tu Espíritu puedo hacer lo que te agrada. Deseo conocerte más y más a través de tu Verdad para que mi deseo de tu justicia crece más y más. Quiero anhelárte y buscarte como una persona que tiene mucha hambre y sed. Que esta hambre y sed jamás termine y me impulse a buscar el bien en donde tu me has puesto. Que pueda ayudar a otros a buscar lo bueno tuyo en este mundo afectado por la injusticia del pecado. Gracias que tu me sacias completamente. No hay nada ni nadie más que pueda llenarme completamente. Mi satisfacción completa está en ti. Llegará el día cuando este deseo cesará porque estaré contigo para siempre.

Lord, I wish to be hungry and thirsty for your justice. You have declared me without guilt for my sins through your sacrifice on the cross. You have given me the ability to do what is good before you. Before it was impossible with my own efforts, but now through your Spirit I can do what pleases you. I want to know you more and more through your Truth so that my desire for your justice grows more and more. I want to desire you and look for you as a person who is very hungry and thirsty. May this hunger and thirst never end and urge me to seek the good things where you have placed me. May I help others to seek your good in this world affected by the injustice of sin. Thank you that you completely satisfy me. There isn’t anything or anyone else that can fill me completely. My complete satisfaction is in you. The day will come when this desire will cease because I will be with you forever.

No comments: