Featured Post

Tyler Morning Telegraph - Galdámez brings church planting, education experience to Grace Español

Here are two articles written by Emily Guevara ( Twitter: @TMTEmily)  on our background and on  Grace Español .   Tyler Morning Telegraph...

Monday, February 17, 2020

Orando las bienaventuranzas

Dos oraciones para las primeras dos bienaventuranzas.

Mateo 5:3
crédito: Morgue file

Señor, dejo mi orgullo y reconozco mi bancarrota espiritual debido a mi pecado. Mi pecado me ha alejado de ti. Reconozco que no tengo los recursos espirituales para ganarme tu favor, tu gracia, el cielo o tu reino. No merezco tu misericordia. Busco tu rostro con humildad y reconozco mi incapacidad para amarte. Rindo mi vida completa a ti y dependo completamente en ti. Gracias por darme la bendición de poseer el reino tuyo. ¡Que privilegio me otorgas, todo por tu gracia!



Lord, I leave my pride and recognize my spiritual bankruptcy because of my sin.  My sin has taken me away from you.  I recognize that I don’t have the spiritual resources to earn your favor, your grace, heaven or your kingdom.  I don’t deserve your mercy.  I look for your face with humility and recognize my inability to love you.  I surrender my whole life to you and I depend completely on you.  Thank you for giving me the blessing of owning your kingdom.  What a privilege you grant me, all by your grace!



Mateo 5:4

crédito: morgue file
Señor, me duelo, me lamento y lloro por la injusticia a mi alrededor. Lloro porque así como el pecado ha dañado mi vida, ha dañado y sigue dañando la vida de otros. Lloro porque no guardan tu Palabra.  Nuestro mundo está sufriendo por que no quiere hacer tu voluntad. Me lamento también por mi incapacidad de hacer lo que te complace. Mi inclinación pecaminosa muchas veces me domina y me lleva a hacer el mal. Clamo pidiendo tu ayuda para que me rescates. Gracias por tu consolación que como el Buen Pastor me das. Mi futuro está seguro en ti y  llegará el día en que enjugaras toda lágrima y nos darás tu consolación perfecta.

Lord I grieve, I lament and cry for the injustice around me.  I cry because just as sin has damaged my life, it has damaged and continues to harm the lives of others.  I cry because they don’t keep your Word.  Our world is suffering because they don’t want to do your will.  I also regret my inability to do what pleases you.  My sinful inclination often dominates me and leads me to do wrong.  I cry asking for your help to rescue me.  Thank you for your consolation that as the Good Shepherd you give me.  My future is secure in you and the day will come when you will wipe away all our tears and give us your perfect consolation.

No comments: